Rearmed Trials Rearmed Trials

Just as J-Williams said, It feels kind of needed that there's flying enemies as there is the ability to attack mid-air. Couldn't wait another moment for the game to come out. So glad this is the result.

D-SuN responds:

Might need to bring back the flying insects from Culmination - Thanks for the suggestion, I just might add a flying enemy :)

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

fuckin- A. Soooo fuckin' classic

Dungeon Screener Dungeon Screener

Wow. That's simply all I can say. This must've had a LOT of time put into it. I am incredibly addicted!
The music is awesome and goes very well with the game itself. The tutorial is a little hard on the eyes, I think this needs simpling a little. Nonetheless, though this isn't original, it's got it's own unique twist and I love it dearly.
-Grey

Foumart responds:

Thank you! Dungeon Screener took year and a half to develop, polish, bug-clean, play-test and balance!
There may be more than a thousand hours of my life put in, but I'm far from regretting it - on the contrary - If I have to I will put a thousand hours more to extend this battle engine into a full-featured RPG !

Turbo Hobo Cannon Turbo Hobo Cannon

In my belief, this could easily be front paged. I adore this. I could daily play this.

LunaWolfStudios responds:

Thanks! This was a fun one for us :D

ABC ABC

Incredibly fun and puzzling game. No story but great animation style and game concept. I adore this.

Uncontrollable Uncontrollable

Great game concept, I love it!! How did you come up with this idea?

Terracell Terracell

Sounds and graphics a little hard on the eyes and ears. Make them a little better. I get the retro thing you're going for. Just don't make it over-retro. Add atleast 16 bit. :)
Overall good concept.

Peps1992 responds:

Thanks for posting the comments! I'll come around to fixing/improving the sounds probably next week. As for the visuals... I can't really improve them as this game was originally made for the Lowrezjam2016 but I didn't finish it on time :P

Edit: I've added an option to improve the visual a bit.

Team Plague Team Plague

Could do with an energy bar because you can just spam the fireballs. :) Overall awesome game.

Ultralight Beam Ultralight Beam

Cute little game. Love it so much. Would definitely get addicted.

Fighter Pilot v1 Fighter Pilot v1

Neat little game. I used to make games on that software. Not too bad!!