Rearmed Trials Rearmed Trials

Just as J-Williams said, It feels kind of needed that there's flying enemies as there is the ability to attack mid-air. Couldn't wait another moment for the game to come out. So glad this is the result.

D-SuN responds:

Might need to bring back the flying insects from Culmination - Thanks for the suggestion, I just might add a flying enemy :)

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

fuckin- A. Soooo fuckin' classic

Dungeon Screener Dungeon Screener

Wow. That's simply all I can say. This must've had a LOT of time put into it. I am incredibly addicted!
The music is awesome and goes very well with the game itself. The tutorial is a little hard on the eyes, I think this needs simpling a little. Nonetheless, though this isn't original, it's got it's own unique twist and I love it dearly.
-Grey

Foumart responds:

Thank you! Dungeon Screener took year and a half to develop, polish, bug-clean, play-test and balance!
There may be more than a thousand hours of my life put in, but I'm far from regretting it - on the contrary - If I have to I will put a thousand hours more to extend this battle engine into a full-featured RPG !

Level Up Level Up

Love a little bit of glitch-hop, Get some experience and I'm sure you'll be successful.

hektikmusic responds:

thanks!

Clear Sky Clear Sky

Really good cinematic music. I love it. You can't tell just what it is. It's not the song that thinks for you that is the best, It is the song that makes you think.

Zechnition responds:

Thanks, this is one of my favorites to =D

SpeTheof - Silence! SpeTheof - Silence!

I didn't ever thing Electronic / Trance could go together. To me, You've done the impossible. I love it.

SpeTheof responds:

Thanks :D

Radioactive Grounds Radioactive Grounds

NO GOD DAMN SALAD FINGERRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHY GOD, WHY?

But anyway, incredibly amazing. I couldn't have done better myself. :)

-Grey

foamymuffin responds:

thanks lol, salad fingers is right by dad n me dressed up as a world war 1 officer. mainly dressed him up that way is because he always talks about the ghastly trenches in the series,